register for email updates
May 5-18, 2013
Watchdog News will look a little different from here on out, as much of what The Atlanta Journal-Constitution publishes in that arena is now behind a paywall (although they don’t like to call it that). We’ll try to post links to other news outlets’ coverage rather than link you to a paywall.
- School resource officers with troubled pasts
- Vet committed suicide at VA during feds’ probe into mismanagement
- Favoritism investigated inside Douglas County DA’s office
- Ga. water negotiator’s role may be seen as conflict
- Audit: Ga. Regents University spending on wedding violated policy
- Whistleblower suit filed against ATL mayor, ex-girlfriend
- Ogeechee River polluter has factory workers drinking bottled water
- Ga. National Guard $1.8M logistics contract questioned
- Narconon warrants show millions in alleged fraud
- House speaker uses law to delay vehicular homicide case, again
- DFCS employees disciplined in controversial adoption case
- Super PAC donor Adelson targeting Ga.’s 2014 Senate race?
- Atlanta City Councilwoman Cleta Winslow arrested for DUI