register for email updates
Committee for Missing Children officials: David & Karen Thelen, $132,822
This Gwinnett County-based group raised $2.6 million in fiscal 2008. More than 86 cents of every dollar was spent on fund-raising. Another 5 cents went to the salaries of CEO David Thelen and board secretary Karen Thelen, his wife. That left 8 cents on the dollar to be spent on the group’s purported mission: distributing photos of missing children. Here’s the organization’s latest tax return.
Leave a Comment
more from this category
- Mark Richt, UGA football coach: $3,066,275
- Harry Johnson (president): $289,645; Richard Marshall (CFO):$203,715; Ed Jackson Jr. (executive architect) $211,374
- Dave Wilkinson, Atlanta Police Foundation president: $215,500
- Mark Elgart, accreditation boogeyman: $355,024
- Dr. John H. Klippel, Arthritis Foundation CEO: $432,083
- Suzanne Boas, CredAbility CEO: $377,424
- Average ATL non-profit CEO: $173,691
- Arthur J. Stein & Linda Dozoretz, Children’s Wish Foundation executives: $520,000
- Michael Mills, Angela Moore, Georganna Sinkfield, candidates for Secretary of State: ????
- John Seffrin, American Cancer Society CEO: $1,045,887