• crooked politicians

A. Stephan Botes

It was a long fall for South African businessman Andries Stephan Botes. The 52-year-old went from mover and shaker in computer consulting to federal prisoner 56403-019 – and to forever being linked with an election scandal that landed Georgia’s first woman elected to statewide office in jail.

Today, Botes spends his days in Dalby, a privately managed, low- security prison in northeast Texas. He is the former chairman and CEO of Computer Consulting Services Corp., as well as other affiliated companies, including Uniting Networks Inc. and Global Executive Management LLC. Botes was accused of receiving more than $600,000 in Georgia Department of Education contracts and funneling much of the money to then-School Superintendent Linda Schrenko’s failed gubernatorial campaign.

Botes maintained his innocence, even posting the results of a private lie detector test on computer whiz blogging sites. Still, he was found guilty on 15 counts including embezzling federal funds, conspiracy to commit a scheme to defraud the state and wire fraud. His conviction appeal was denied in August 2008.

In December, the Department of Labor filed suit against the defunct software company over its failure to pay out contributions and loan payments withheld from employee wages for the company’s 401(k) plan.

His scheduled release date is June 2013, a few months before Schrenko’s scheduled release.

11 Responses to “A. Stephan Botes”

1. Barbara Hill Mitchell says:

June 2013, seems like 4-ever, but should pass quickly enough. Thought of you often, but have had my hands full w/Mom. Won’t go into details.
      Hope you’re still the same positive, incredible human being that I remember, and, that you’ve been sharing your wealth of knowledge to all who are willing to listen and learn.
      Don’t know if you can e-mail me back; but will think positively until proven otherwise!!
      FYI, Jesse got married Oct.25, 2008, and was truly an amazingly beautiful bride; even the day’s Nor’Easter couldn’t put a damper on the day!!
      I had sent you her engagement announcement, only to be returned stating you were no longer at that location.
      Why I decided to google you today? Who knows. Just hope to here from you sooner rather than later.
      Always, Barbara

2. cyndi linton says:

hey there Steven , how are you?

3. Barbara Hill Mitchell says:

If you can read this, PLS. respond back, OK????????????? Barb

4. Plutocray says:

Hi Barbara,

You can reach Stephan through mail at

STEPHAN BOTES 56403-019
      FCI SAFFORD
      FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
      P.O. BOX 9000
      SAFFORD, AZ 85548

All the best.

5. Julia Lottering says:

Hi Stephan – hope this find you well. Ithink of you often, and wondered if you remember us ? David & I both retired,fat and healthy now,and have become grand-parents to a gorgeous blue-eyed little girl called Zoe.Take care – love Julia & David

6. Barbara Mitchell says:

Hopefully in less than 21 days you’ll be a free man at last. Think of you often; so much to tell you regarding the last several years. Some fantastic; some not so good. I’m hoping that by leaving this e-mail that I might hear from you directly.
      Kim, Darren and family are returning back to the states in July after 2 yrs. in London. They’ve traveled the world and are looking forward to coming back to their own home. Kim lost her Mom earlier this year.
      Pls. respond if you can. I’m back in GA freekin again…don’t ask. I now reside in Smyrna Ga in a 1,000 sq.ft house. Oh well, at least it’s mine.
      Still think of you everytime I hear a plane fly overhead. Much love to you, and hope you have a place to go to when you’re released. If you’re stuck, you’re welcome to stay here until you back on your feet. Always, Barbara

7. Barbara Mitchell says:

Still think of you everytime I hear a plane fly overhead. Much love to you, and hope you have a place to go to when you’re released. If you’re stuck, you’re welcome to stay here until you get back on your feet. Always, Barbara

8. Stephan Botes says:

This broad-stroke summary (specifics to follow) covers the crimes committed by Senior District Judge Clarence Cooper, Assistant U. S. Attorneys Daniel Caldwell and (now Magistrate Judge) Russell G. Vineyard, and lawyers parading as Botes’ “defense counsel” in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, to engineer his wrongful conviction in the case UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. A. STEPHAN BOTES, case number 1:04-CR-0568-CC, as alleged in several lawsuits and complaints subsequently filed by Botes against the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, District Judge Clarence Cooper, Assistant U.S. Attorneys Caldwell and Vineyard, and attorneys Howard J. Weintraub and Brian Steel, as well as grievances filed with the Georgia Bar.

a) United States Attorneys Vineyard and Caldwell

Assistant United States Attorneys (AUSA) Russell G. Vineyard and Daniel Caldwell in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371 conspired and in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2 aided and abetted each other while in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 4 concealing their crimes:

1. Prevented me from obtaining witnesses in my favor for 14 months before my trial in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)(1) and my Sixth Amendment right to a compulsory process to obtain witnesses in my favor;
      2. Stacked the deck and rigged the jury pool to arrive at an 83% non-white petit jury in denial of my Sixth Amendment right to an impartial jury of my peer and equals;
      3. Through numerous acts listed here, obstructed justice in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1501 et seq.;
      4. Used intimidation and threatened and bribed witnesses in violation of 1B U.S’.C. § 201 and § 1512(b);
      5. Tampered with the evidence and altered documents entered into evidence in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1506, § 1512(c) and § 1519:
      6. Suborned perjury in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1622;
      7. Used hundreds of leading question of witnesses on direct in violation of the Federal Rules of Evidence 611(c);
      8. Introduced inadmissible hearsay in violation of Federal Rules of Evidence 801 et seq. and my Sixth Amendment right to confront the witnesses against me.
      9. Perpetuated fraud upon the court by entering into evidence falsified documents and lying about how they were obtained, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001;
      10. Concealed evidence that would exculpate me and impeach their witnesses in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1506, 1512(c) and § 3500;
      11. Acted as witnesses that my counsel could not cross-examine and lied to and misled the jury, misrepresented the facts, the testimony and the evidence in violation of 18 U,S.C. § 1001 and my Sixth Amendment right to confront the witnesses against me;
      12. Acted as a character witnesses who could not be cross-examined, in violation of Federal Rules of Evidence 404 and my Sixth Amendment right to confront my accusers;
      13. Altered the record and transcripts of the proceedings in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1506 and 1512(c); and
      14. Altered the record to cover up their misconduct and crimes in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b)(1)(B) and (c).

b) District Judge Clarence Cooper

Black Senior District Judge Clarence Cooper through the course of trial and in post-trial proceedings:

1. Displayed racial bias and favoritism in violation of my Fifth Amendment right to due process and a fair trial presided over by an impartial judge;
      2. Conducted proceedings in secret in violation of my and the public’s Sixth Amendment right to a public trial.
      3. Refused to recuse himself after he had admitted that his impartiality might reasonably be questioned, in violation of 28 U.S.C. § 455;
      4. Injected himself into the trial to show the jury which side he favored and which version of conflicting testimony they should believe, in violation of my right to a fair trial presided over by an impartial judge;
      5. Allowed Vineyard to introduce inadmissible hearsay evidence of witnesses my lawyer could not cross-examine in violation of my Sixth Amendment right to confrontation and Federal Rules of Evidence 802;
      6. Allowed Vineyard to introduce unauthenticated documents into evidence in violation of my Sixth Amendment right to confrontation and Federal Rules of Evidence 901;
      7. Failed to order Vineyard to produce FBI 301 and 302 notes, strike the witnesses testimony for his failure to do so, or call a mistrial as required by Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 26.2(e);
      8. Prevented the jury from hearing the exculpatory testimony of my corporate counsel in violation of my Sixth Amendment right to witnesses in my favor.
      9. Refused to give a jury instruction on my theory of the defense while allowing the Government to give the jury a 48-count indictment on the Government,’ theory of the prosecution, in violation of my right to a fair trial presided over by an impartial judge;
      10. Slept through trial, denied a motion for summary judgment that my counsel never even made, failed to rule on a motion for judgment of acquittal that my counsel did make, failed to sustain valid objections and ruled on objections not even made.
      11. Lied to the jury that he could not answer their questions when he could and the law required him to;
      12. Issued a post-trla1 order without authority or jurisdiction to seize my assets;
      13. Falsified the order by backdating it in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1506, § 1512(c) and § 1519;
      14. Tampered with the record and altered the docket to make the backdated order appear as issued days earlier and part f my sentence, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1506 and § 1512(c);
      15. Struck from the record my motions that contained the evidence of his, Vineyard’s and Caldwell’s misconduct and crimes, in violation of 18 U.S.C. S 1512(c), a misprision of felony in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 4; and
      16. Delayed for three-and-a-ha1f years to rule on my motion for a new trial because of his, Vineyard’s and Caldwell’s crimes and misconduct, which he dismissed under false pretences.

Cases referred to here should be viewable on http:///www.pacer.gov. Note that corrupt judges and clerks of the court have either struck Botes’ filings from the record to conceal the evidence of their corruption and have otherwise made his filings invisible, so that only the Government and Weintraub and Steel’s responses and the court’s rulings are visible, without you being able to see Botes’ pleadings, submissions and replies. You will soon be able to see all of Botes’ suppressed filings on http://www.guiltyunlessproveninnocent.com.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. A. STEPHAN BOTES
      Case no. 1:04-CR-0568-CC

A. STEPHAN BOTES v. HOWARD J. WEINTRAUB
      Case no. 1:08-CV-1341-WS0

A. STEPHAN BOTES v. BRIAN STEEL
      Case no. 1:08-CV-2854-WS0

A. STEPHAN BOTES v. RODNEY ESTRADA, MERLE TEMPLE and JOHNATHAN TURNER
      Case no. 1 08-cv-03883-CAM

A. STEPHAN BOTES v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
      Case no. 1:11-CV-1147- JEC

A. STEPHAN BOTES v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
      Case no. 1 11-CV-1357-JEC

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT -DISTRICT OF ARIZONA

Note: This petition sums it all up:

Ex parte A. Stephan Botes
      Petition for Common Law Writ of Habeas Corpus
      Case no. CV-12 -00889 -TUC-JGZ-CRP

ELEVENTH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS

UI’IITED STATES OF AMERICA v, A, STEPHAN BOTES
      Appeal no. 06-15238

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA V. A. STEPHAN BOTES
      Appeal no. 10-14352 -E

UNITED STATES 0F AMERICA v. A. STEPHAN BOTES
      Appeal no. 12-16426-D

A. STEPHAN BOTES v. ESTRADA et a1.
      Appeal no. 09-13445-E

STATE BAR OE GEORGIA GRIEVANCES

A. Stephan Botes v. Howard J, Weintraub
      A. Stephan Botes v, Brian Steel
      A. Stephan Botes v. Daniel Caldwell
      A. Stephan Botes v. Russell G. Vineyard

9. Greyling says:

Mag jy gou weer jou voete vind – jy verdien weer ‘n plekkie in die son

10. The Polish Prince says:

Hope you’re well! Contact me!

11. Stephan Botes says:

The definitive book about the facts and fraud is now available from Amazon: